Welcome.

 Hi everyone,

My name is Reema. I'm a student at DMU University. I am set to study cybersecurity next year. thus, I have created this blog to post cybersecurity-related topics. Therefore, this blog is for anyone who has an interest in computing and cybersecurity. I  don't have a huge knowledge of programming and cybersecurity yet ðŸ‘€. However, I believe that this blog will give me the motivation to do more research regarding cybersecurity.  I will be posting 3 topics every week 😎 So, if you are curious about information security, you are very welcome. Finally enjoy.


Author's work


Comments

  1. Hi

    Not a bad start on very first day!


    Spell and grammar check (for eg title of post should be introduction)
    What are your goals/objectives and degree destination?
    You can further improve by including your interests and connect with further study plans?

    Many thanks
    Chirag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts