Who am I ?

 My name is Reema. I was born and raised in Saudi. Since I was in middle school, I wanted to study abroad. So here I am in the Uk taking a course in computing. 

So back to the main question, Who, I'm I? To be honest, this a difficult question as I'm still discovering who I am. But I'm the kind of person who likes to learn new things, As I'm a fast learner. Being in charge is something that I would enjoy occasionally. Creativity is one of my strengths. This is why I love weird and unique ideas and objects. I enjoy the good company, hanging out with my friends, cooking, and movies. 

What I'm doing?

Currently, I'm a student at De Montfort University. I'm very anxious to start this new chapter of my life. For anyone who is wondering, next year, this time, I will be studying cybersecurity. I choose computing relating subject because it's a fascinating field. Plus, I was good with technology since I was a little, And I would really like to learn more about cybersecurity.


Author's work





Comments

Popular Posts