why? what?

 As I mentioned before, I'm going to study cybersecurity. One of the major reasons why is because every working field needs someone who is an expert in computing. Since cybercrimes have become a severe problem, that might be a threat to big companies and orgnisations. Even individuals might become a victim of these attacks. 

 So, do I have any prior skills or experience? No. Am I a professional programmer or have a great background in programming? No. Yes, my programming skills are very humbled. I know how to deal with computers and devices, though.  But that does not mean I can't learn. As I mentioned earlier, if I am passionate about something, it won't be hard for me to learn it. However, what I am sure about is my journey with DMU is going to be magnificent, And I will find the answers to all of my questions. As well as this blog, which will give me the motivation to discover more about what I'm studying.


Author's work


Comments

  1. Why are you using capital letters in title?
    Be careful because they might not be suitable for all types of users.

    You may also add more content in posts (in welcome message) to establish connection with the readers.

    Many thanks
    Chirag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts